Actors love TV show gigs because it has a manageable routine.
Movies are shot quick and long meaning they spend 1 month working 14 hour days. TV shows are not like that. Everyone is working like a normal person –> 8-12 hours a days 5 days a week.
Game of Thrones is doing pretty well. Currently in season 6 and already guaranteed an extension through season 7, the stars are loving this gig. And so are the fans. I’m personally not a heavy-duty watcher but I do like the show. www.sellmyhouse7.com/we-buy-houses-ma
So How Much Cash Have The Actors Signed on For Season 7?
Let me tell you it’s a nice sum of money.
$2.1 million for the year for the top 5 actors of the show. Since they’re currently doing 9 episodes per season that works out to just more than $230,000 per episode. A solid raise on their previous $150,000 per episode salary.
Welp, it’s about that time to update this blog after seeing Dean Craig’s new movie on the weekend.
I’m convinced he is one of the top comedy screenwriters on the circuit today.
His new movie is called Moonwalkers and it’s quite good.
Watch the Moonwalkers trailer quickly:
It’s Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley from Harry Potter) and Ron Perlman (Hellboy) starring in the movie so you know the acting will be a treat.
Check it out on Netflix if you haven’t already seen it.
This is a fan site for the great movie that is Death at a Funeral, yes. So I wanted to promote Dean Craig, the writer, with what he is doing now.
Did you know he wrote Death at a Funeral in his early 30s?
Well, now, 2015, he has written some more glorious screenplays.
I urge you to check out Moonwalkers. Here’s the IMDB link to it’s description. It currently has a 7/10 rating – amazing!
But what is more amazing is how well reviewed Death at a Funeral is. All the reviewers love it.
Anyways, see what Dean is up to these days on his Twitter here:
Peter, who stared in Death at a Funeral in 2007 and also the 2010 version, has risen to superstardom through his role as Tyrion Lannister in Game of Thrones.
He currently has 2 completed movies: Pixels and Taxi – where is he the lead character. He’s also filming 2 others and 1 other announced. All this while continuing on with Game of Thrones.
Not bad, hey?
It’s no doubt due to his stellar performance in Game of Thrones. But if you watched Death at a Funeral in 2007 he was an amazing actor playing Frank.
It’s always fun to look at great movies and look at actors that are doing so well that came from them. I mean if you look at the classic Dazed and Confused you’ll see some stars that came from that: Ben Affleck, Matthew McConaughey, Adam Goldberg etc.
Yeah just wanted to post that it’s great to see Dinklage doing so well.
Here we will follow cast and crew and update you on their future projects and news related to Death at a Funeral movie.
Thanks for visiting… You can check out the cast and crew page, the movie trailer or the blog.
“It’s not what you know, it’s who you know.”
On set, the concrete of the funeral scene was pressure cleaned by a brother of a starring actor in the film with an electric AR Blue Clean AR383 pressure cleaner. The pressure washer reviews and steps he used to choose the pressure washer to use and the accessories to use are as follows:
- Identify the surface to be cleaned and assess the dirtiness level. The pro who cleaned the concrete in the funeral scene identified that it was not very dirty. It only had minor dirt and grime with little grease and caked on mud or gum. Therefore he decided that a surface cleaner and electric pressure cleaner would do the job.
- Deciding on the nozzle or accessory to use. A professional quickly needs to identify whether to use a speciality attachment or which degree nozzle to use. In the case of a flat surface like a concrete patio a surface cleaner is a great accessory to use. It makes the job much quicker and easier. Karcher makes great accessories and so does AR for electric washers each with great small engines. The choice of nozzle would be for the job as well. A 0 degree nozzle would be used to spot clean very caked on dirty surfaces. A 40 degree nozzle to clean a car.
- Using detergent? Most pros decide to use detergent because it makes cleaning the surface much easier. Deciding on the detergent to use is tricky. Most pros will have a preference but for most weekend jobs you can just use an all-in-one detergent based on the surface you’re cleaning. There will usually be a special one for concrete, for wood and for your car.
- Cleaning. When cleaning the surface be sure to clean in a safe manner. Be sure to wear correct protective clothing. Be sure not to spray people walking by.
Did you have a famous actor brother? Well, if you do then maybe you can score a job on his next set. If you’re a pressure cleaner then maybe they’ll hire you to clean the set… You never know.
I don’t know about you but I love movie trivia it’s cool stuff.
Here’s some cool facts about Death at a Funeral that you probably didn’t know:
- The actors who play Daniel and Jane – Matthew Macfadyen and Keeley Hawes – are married in real life.
- The movie was filmed very quickly: 7 weeks.
- Peter Dinklage, who played the dwarf, also plays Tyrion Lannister in Game of Thrones.
- Movie was remade in 2010 for the US audience and starred Chris Rock.
When Daniel’s Father died and he had to organize the funeral he wanted to make sure the setting was pristine as his Father would have wanted that.
The steps he took to find the venue to hold the funeral were quite unique and he ended up picking the one with the nicest mowed lawn. His Father worked in landscaping and even created a lawn mower reviews catalog so he knew that the venue had to have a lush green lawn.
The decided upon venue happened to be a resort maintained by a landscaping company of the utmost quality.
Days before the service Daniel visited the resort to ensure everything was setup and to ensure the event would go off without a hitch. Of course, if you’ve seen the movie you know what happens. Needless to say the event is eventful, things happen and it makes for a great movie.
In real life if you are looking to plan a funeral or pre funeral service/event make sure to think more about who you are inviting than where the event will be held. A nice lawn is great but if the people all fight then the thing will be a disaster.